What is the shelf life of your products?
We have increased the shelf life of our original DOUGHnuts. They will be fresh for 8 days from shipped date, if unrefrigerated. Upon arrival to your doorstep, we recommend placing them directly in the fridge or freezer. The raised doughnuts can be refrigerated for 3-4 days, but the cake doughnuts should be frozen immediately. In the freezer, the doughnuts will keep well for about 3 months! Our Crispy Bars have a shelf life of 1 year at room temperature.
- Are your DOUGHnuts gluten free?
We do have a gluten-free cake doughnut now available! Feel free to check out our delicious and gluten-free Crispy Bars too! These products are made in facilities that processes wheat, but the products themselves are made entirely without wheat.
- NOM, I can't wait! When can I expect my order to arrive?
Your order will typically ship on the Monday after the order is placed, but you can always find the current shipping date atop our website when when you place your order. Your shipping date can also be found in your order confirmation email. Once your order ships, you can expect it to arrive later that week, depending on your local USPS office.
- Are you accepting new athletes to sponsor?
We are currently at our capacity for sponsored athletes. Thank you for your interest, we are very honored. If you have a great background and you love to motivate and give back, shoot us over an email and keep in touch. Email us at email@example.com.
- What's so special about your DOUGHnuts anyway?
Our DOUGHnuts are a healthier alternative to traditional doughnuts for a number of reasons. They're not only baked (versus fried), but they're also packed with protein! Our raised doughnuts have 11 grams of protein,and our cake doughnuts have 12 grams of protein! Check out the nutritional facts and ingredients for our raised doughnuts here and our cake doughnuts here.
How do I eat my DOUGHnut?
- Smell the freshness of your DOUGHnut.
- For the "fresh right out of the oven" taste, heat your DOUGHnut for no more than 10-13 seconds. If frozen, 20 seconds should suffice.
- Open your easy-tear glaze packet, and drizzle to perfection!
- Prep, take a picture, and tag us on Instagram @DOUGHbarDOUGHnuts.
- Ready, set, devour! Put that DOUGHnut hole to work to gather the remaining glaze, if you haven't devoured it already!
- Do you offer free samples or discount codes to first-timers?
Not at this time, but we have frequent opportunities for product giveaways and promotional discount codes on our social media pages! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@doughbardoughnuts).
- Are the doughnuts themselves different flavors, or are they all the same flavor until you add the glazes and toppings?
When you order one of the flavors, you’ll receive our signature plain doughnuts accompanied by a set of glazes and/or toppings, packaged separately to promote moderation and DIY fun.The plain doughnuts all have the same, delicious, lightly sweet flavor until you add our carefully curated glazes and toppings.
- What is your "return policy"?
- Doughnuts: Due to the fact that our protein doughnuts are perishable items, they cannot be returned. Our goal is that every customer fall in love with our doughnuts, but we understand that doesn't happen with everyone. If you don't like our doughnuts due to personal taste preference, we cannot offer a refund. If there is a damaged product or your order isn't sent to you as described, we will absolutely address on a case by case basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crispy Bars: If you are for any reason dissatisfied with our Crispy Bars, we will accept returns under the following conditions:
- They are sent back to our headquarters within 7 days of the initial delivery date
- There is no more than 1 Crispy Bar missing from the pack
- The customer agrees to cover the cost of shipping the product back to us
If the above conditions are met, we will issue a refund equal to the product purchase price when we receive the Crispy Bars at our headquarters. We will not refund either the original shipping cost or the cost of the return shipment.